Some of the courses that we teach or help teach as demonstrators/teaching assistants/lecturers are listed below. Course materials from years in emphasized font are no longer available online.
- While at DTU:
- Advanced iOS Application Development
- Programming in Objective-C
- While at ITU:
- While at UCD:
- COMP 1002/10050 - Software Engineering Project I (2005-2006)
- COMP 2014/20050 - Software Engineering Project II (2005-2006), 2007, 2008
- COMP 20060 - Operating Systems, 2006
- COMP 3013 - Software Engineering Project III (2005-2006), 2007, 2008
- SE4RiT - Software Engineering for Research in Teams [postgraduate course] (2005)
- COMP 30010 - Foundations of Computing 2009
- COMP 40690/47100 - Dependable and Reliable Software Systems, 2009 Course materials (slides, example projects, etc.) for this module are available; please email Joe for details.
Radu taught Operating Systems in 2008 and UNIX Programing in 2009. In the past he has also contributed to teaching Algorithmic Problem Solving, Software Engineering Project III, and was a substitute for Joe for lectures on Software Engineering for Research Teams (lecture title: How to write readable code) and for Operating System (two lectures on the basics of C).
Dermot has been a teaching assistant for Advanced Models and Programs and Analysis, Design, and Software Architecture with Project at ITU.
Dermot has been a teaching assistant for Advanced Models and Programs, Analysis, Design, and Software Architecture with Project, Dependable and Reliable Software Engineering and a demonstrator for C++ for Engineers, Formal Foundations (a.k.a. Mathematical Logic), and Introduction to Computer Science and Programming.